Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Inside KLRN Programming

Hi, my name is Andrea Sosa and I am the Programming Manager for KLRN. In selecting local programming for our schedule, we seek quality programs that will advance education and culture. In April, we have featured several programs about our environment and use of natural resources, including Planet Forward, which will debut this evening. It’s a discussion of our Nation’s energy future. In the coming months, I'll continue to share information about programs down the pipeline and hope to read feedback on topics which are important to you. I am excited about this blog and it’s potential. We are constantly looking for new ways to interact with viewers and solicit feedback so that we can better meet the needs of our community. I look forward to reading your comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment about this post. Your comment has been submitted for review.